Our Business Management training course will help you:
- Be a Great Manager through Strong Leadership.
- Manage and Organize your Department to Meet the Goals.
- Manage, Motivate and Coach your Employees, and Build a Strong Team.
- Interview, Hire and Retain the Right People.
- Deal with Conflict, Attendance, Problems, Difficult Employees and Firing.
- Delegate, Time Management, Solve Problems and Make the Right Decisions.
- Get your Point Across through the Art of Business & Employee Communication.
- Learn the basics in Administration Training covering: Business Types, Ethics and Law, Economics, Finance and Accounting.
- Learn the basics in Business Operations Management, Customer Service, IS and HR.
- Learn the basics in Business Management Marketing and Sales.
Lesson 1 – How to be a Great Manager through Strong Leadership
Lesson 2 – How to Manage and Organize your Department to Meet the Goals
Lesson 3: How to Manage your Employees & Build a Strong Team
Lesson 4 – How to Hire & Retain the Right People
Lesson 5 – How to Deal with Conflict, Problems, Difficult Employees & Firing
Lesson 6 – How to Delegate, Manage your Time, Solve Problems & Make the Right Decisions
Lesson 7 – How to Get your Point Across through the Art of Business Communications
Lesson 8 – Business Basics Part I – Business Types, Ethics& Law, Economics, Finance & Accounting
Lesson 9 - Business Basics Part II – Operations Management, Customer Service, IS & HR
Lesson 10 – Business Basics Part III – Marketing & Sales
Be a Great Manager and Strong Leader through our Free 10 lesson Management Training and Leadership Skills Course. A training program for the new manager to the seasoned professional!
Business Management Certificate: If desired, you have the option to receive a certificate of completion. This management certification is not only ideal for framing, but will also be an extremely valuable addition to your resume portfolio. Get the certifications respect you deserve as a manager and leader with this prestigious "Master Certificate in Business Management."
Text-to-Speech: Using the latest digitized computerized text-to-speech technology, the voice sounds more human than ever. Just click on the link on each page of the management and leadership course. It will play in mp3 format.
Flash Presentation - Management Course Lesson Overview and Interactive Quizzes: At the end of each lesson, you will be able to watch the online lesson review and summary in a flash format. You will be viewing short and to the point facts while listening to instrumental music, which helps inspire and creates a better flow. There will also be interactive online flash quizzes which are not only informative, but also make the management and leadership training a little more fun and exciting.
Example Templates you can download: Ready to use course examples that every manager can use consisting of Spreadsheets (for tracking important data), Documents (for processes and procedures) and PowerPoint's (for meeting presentations). These are great Business Management tools!
This page was last updated: October 4, 2015
The text of these materials, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, storing in an informational retrieval system or otherwise, except for students own personal use.
Free Online Management Training & Leadership Skills Course
Business Management Certification Program with Certificates
Our free online management training and leadership skills course will teach you management skills, leadership styles, and the fundamentals of a mini-MBA business management certification program. It is the perfect management training solution for new managers and great leaders.
- Study at no cost and when it is convenient
- Study online over the internet from any desktop or mobile device
- No need to register or enroll
- Self-paced study format via our free online management course
This course is also available in book format.
Earn a "Master Certificate in Business Management" (which includes a Certification Reference Letter) and/or an individualized "Master Management Certificate" based on each lesson within the course. You can also obtain a "Master Certificate in Supervisory Management."
Free 10 Lesson Online Management Course link by link:
Click the button or links below to start the free online management course:
So, just click on the button below to start the Online Management Courses: